Sunday, January 23, 2011

discussingapore

Hello to every body ,since this is my first blog i wish to discuss everything or anything under this blog but my first passion is the discus fish which is a wonderful and lovely looking animal that i love to keep.
I started to keep goldfish initially for my boss but it kept on dying on me which lead to alot of frustration n made want to learn more about this hobby n after alot of ups downs i managed to keep this fish for a long period of time which made me happy to see these creature swimming about in the tanks happily n each time i wanna feed them they dart about frantically close to me.
After some time i visited the fish farms around spore i became interested in a species called Discus of which looks like a natures wonder cause they come so many lovely colors n they circular shape which comes with many patterns looks like marine fish, which are tough to keep so i decided to bring some home and i just fell in love with them and i could watch them for hours swimming in my living room without moving which just thrills me .
Hope i could bring more info about this fish soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment